Cordova has exhibited extensively in numerous countries including Italy, Spain, Chile, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico, and the United States. __
- Eduardo Cordova is Habana Compas Dance musical director, the group fuse Cuban percussion and dance to create a unique style.
- By mixing Afro-Cuban culture and flamenco, Havana Compass Dance has rekindle the Cuban essence.
- The fusion of Afro Cuban percussion in the routine has made them accomplish the desire of being effectively distinctive from what was performed in Cuban.
- Eduardo Cordova’s recommendation of blasting on stools as drumming tools has been his greatest creative component in achieving the organic balance between sound and vision.
- Cordova blend percussion and rhythm with dance to produce astounding outcome of imaginative and thrilling mutuality.